Wenzhou Moda Electric Co., Ltd.
Main products:Slip Ring,Carbon Brush Holder,Carbon Brush
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. CHEN LEO
  • Company Name : Wenzhou Moda Electric Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 0086-0577-62715557
  • Fax : 0086-0577-62715557
  • Address : Zhejiang,WENZHOU,XIANG YANG TOWN
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 325619

Joysticks & Game Controllers
OM 900 joystick

OM 900 joystick

we can accept OEM (joystick) OM900 (Joystick) ELECTRICAL  PARAMENTS  Resistance5KΩ  Resistance Tolerance± 20% Independent Linearity Tolerance± 1 % Resolution Infinity Temperature Coefficient± 400...
OM 600 JOYSTICK

OM 600 JOYSTICK

WE ACCEPT THE OEM (joystick). Detailed Product Description (joystick)Model: OM600Total resistance: 10KΩ±20%/5KΩ±10%Total resistance tolerance: ±30%Power Rating: 0.1W/1WResistance taper: BResidual resistance: Total resistance value 3%Ω...
CV6-YQ-05R2G-GM JOYSTICK(joystick)

CV6-YQ-05R2G-GM JOYSTICK(joystick)

WE ACCEPT THE OEM( joystick) (Joystick)  PARAMENTS      Resistance5KΩ  Resistance Tolerance± 20% Independent Linearity Tolerance± 1 % Resolution Infinity Temperature Coefficient± 400...
OM400 A/B 4D Potentiometer Joystick

OM400 A/B 4D Potentiometer Joystick

1.4D joystick 2.potentiometer joystick 3.standard resistance 5k and 10k.Or could make as customer's need OM400( JOYSTICK) ELECTRICAL  PARAMENTS      Resistance5KΩ  Resistance Tolerance± 20% Independent Linearity...
OM800 joystick potentiometer for control

OM800 joystick potentiometer for control

Industrial Joystick for control Model: OM800 Resistance Value: 5K(optional) Function :for industiral joystick ,  Industrial Joystick for controlModel: OM800Resistance Value: 5KΩ (optional)Total Resistance Tolerance: ±20%Independent Linearity Tolerance:...


Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.